Subject: ENMCA request - Medical Schools (Duration of programme and Foundation Year)
From: "Contact ENMCA" <[email-masked]>
To: "Contact ENMCA" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2024 16:31:20 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear ENMCA participants,

The Cyprus Medical Council would like to ask ENMCA participants to answer 
the following questions:

1.	Do you have Medical Schools in your country?
2.	If yes, do you have a 6, 5, or 4 year medical degree?
3.	Do students need to proceed with a foundation year 1 or pre-registration 
year before they are eligible to be registered and get a license to 
practice?

Could we please have your answers until  27 July 2024 at the email address 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Thank you very much in advance.

European Network of Medical Competent Authorities

www.enmca.eu <http://www.enmca.eu>

  <https://www.enmca.eu/sites/all/themes/agim/logo.png>